Attention: 100% Financial Assistance to Students in Need!
- Higher Education Emergency Funds (HEERF) up to $1,300 are available to assist micro-credential students with the cost of educational expenses, including tuition and fees, food, housing, course materials, technology, health care and childcare.
- You will need to make a deposit of $50 to secure your spot in the course.
- Please indicate financial need on the questionnaire at checkout.
- The final bill is due on November 18, 2021.
This dynamic, fun, interactive course will allow the student to develop “real world” sales, customers service and management/supervisory skills. A series of methods and media will be utilized to deliver the course work, engaging the students in “real life” scenarios, role playing, group exercises, and leveraging current industry practitioners as guest speakers. Each student will come away with practical, actionable knowledge and skills to better prepare them to either take on a new path in sales and customer service or sharpen and extend their existing skills to help them to grow in their current role and/or achieve a higher position in their organization.
Course objectives include but are not limited to:
- Providing students with understanding and skills to deploy successful consultative selling and customer service techniques.
- Learning key methodologies and factors in attaining sales goals and benchmarks.
- Building capacity to better assess and deliver on customer needs.
- Leveraging sales and customer service frameworks to drive exceptional performance.
- Gaining and applying key management, supervisory and coaching skills.
- Developing a higher capacity for proper oral and written business communication including presentation skill.