Over 40 million employees resigned from their jobs during the past 22 months. This shift has shown that “working” has taken on a new role in most employees’ lives. To thrive during these changes, supervisors need to know what’s changing and why new supervisory skills are necessary.
In this class, we will address the Great Resignation, how it impacts the workplace along with the following topics:
- Why Professional Supervision is essential to organizational success – especially now
- ‘Fitting into the Job’ versus ‘Making the Job Fit You’ – preparing supervisors for a growing expectation from employees and employers
- A renewed emphasis on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
- Managing work/life balance, while not showing favoritism
- The hybrid workplace
- Plans to accommodate a broader spectrum of disabilities
The supervisor is a key influencer on essential topics. This class will prepare you to navigate uncharted waters.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Effective Mgmt. Skills for Today's Workplace : Effective Mgmt. Skills for Today's Workplace