Home Inspection Certificate
Discover the growing field of Home Inspection. These 8 courses will help you prepare for the National Home Inspector Examination that is required for Home Inspector licensing in NH, MA, and other states throughout the country and prepare students to take the National Home Inspection Examination (NHIE). All 8 Core courses must be successfully completed in order to earn the Home Inspector Preparation Program Certificate of Completion required in New Hampshire & Mass. This program complies with both State of New Hampshire and Massachusetts home inspection Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. This comprehensive program will taught LIVE- REMOTE by an experienced home inspector and is based on New Hampshire, Massachusetts, InterNachi, and ASHI standards of practice and code of ethics. Students are assessed using both attendance record which are logged at each class session as well as quizzes and exams in each course.
- Home Inspection Overview
- AIRELG (Attics, Interiors, Roofs, Exteriors, Lots, Grounds)
- Pools & Spas
- Heating & Cooling
- Report Writing
Instructor: Jesse Stufflebeam; experienced NACHI and ASHI “Certified Home Inspector”, real estate agent and pre-licensing educator, owner of Xtra Mile Home Inspection Services of Nashua NH. Awarded the Best of Nashua in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Recipient of the 2018 Hall of Fame Award for being the Best Home Inspection Company in Nashua, NH. Retired US Marine Corps Master Sergeant (E8).
While there may be additional textbooks that students must purchase for program courses, students must purchase the following texts for use or reference in all program courses with the exception of the Home Inspection Overview Course:
- Structural Systems and Business Volume 2 ISBN: 978-0-9964518-2-6. Students can purchase the book from LuLu.com
- Mechanical Systems and NHIE Content Volume 1 ISBN: 978-0-9964518-3-3.
Important Program Notes
* New students interested in this program must take the Overview course as their first course.
* Courses may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Every reasonable effort is made to notify students by phone as soon as the decision is made. There must be a minimum of 6 students enrolled in each Home Inspection class for it to run. Please register early, as the decision to run the course needs to be made 7 days in advance.
NEW LIVE REMOTE Classes!
These classes will be as much like a Face-to-Face course as possible. You will be able to see and hear the instructors, other participants and see the instructor’s computer screen. You are welcome to ask (or answer!) questions any time throughout the class. The instructor will be sending you an email containing a link to the course a few days prior to the start date. If you do not have GoToMeeting on your computer, it will be installed when you click the link. Please make sure that your computer or laptop has a microphone or PC speaker. A Windows PC or Apple Mac can be used.